Saturday 23 January 2010

I've only just begun to know you










I'm feeling so uninspired by everything at the moment, but this designer has rather cheered me up. It's a label called ANT!PODiUM , and its different, no real pastels and I just want to wear all of it, which is a feeling I don't often get with a collection. The 'dreamtime' pink dress is so fresh, yet edgy I love it. If you've read some of my other posts you may realise I've got a small obsession with blazer jackets, and the 'hot under the scholar' blazer is no exception to my obsession, it looks preppy, but punk at the same time. I think that's what I like about this collection, it takes two opposite ideas and combines them in the pieces. I have a similar feeling for the 'hook up' shirt dress, shirt dresses were so huge last year, where I was living anyway, but this looks so different to those I've seen previously. Looks more like wool to me, maybe it is? I can't really tell, what do you think, or do you know?


Final thought, do you not just love the shoes, the structure and shapes are simply cool. In addition, ANT!PODiUM sell in the UK, Ireland, USA, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, so you're going to be close to one (probably/maybe) wherever you are

2 comments:

  1. nice blog. love the fashion pics.

    love the pink dress. dont know how i feel about the shoes yet tho.

    xoxo, Tisha Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second and last one are my favs. And the shoes have indeed a very cool shape

    ReplyDelete