Wednesday 3 February 2010

I have one desire, just to be with you











I know I seem to be going for the big names at the moment, rather than the lesser known ones, but its got to be said, they're big for a reason. I'm loving Balmain's S/S '10 collection. They've stuck with the huge embellished shoulders and military styling for the majority. Although I'm not such a fan of sparkles/sequins/etc. I love the strong jackets and angles. I'm also starting to have a little likening to the khaki boots, not so much the black boots, they're too reminiscent of those I had to wear for CCF.

3 comments:

  1. hai thank you for d lovely comment :)
    i love this post,im love balmain colection too

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh christophe. can you do no wrong? this collection is perfection.


    xo Niki

    http://ahautemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!!
    I was very surprised to here from this project too.
    wish you all the best from germany

    ReplyDelete