Sunday 21 February 2010

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
















I will never forget the first designer-for-high street item I bought, it was a pair of jeans by Giles for New Look, which Agyness Dean campaigned for. I thought they were amazing, now they just sit in my wardrobe looking pretty. Nonetheless, Gile's Pre-Fall 2010 collection is lovely. All of the outfits are wearable, which is nice and the draped nude dress is fabulous, it's the kind of shape that would make anyone look good. I'm seeing a lot of skater skirts coming in, like the orange skirt in the photo with the spanner headware, but apparently they're more spring/summer, however the majority I've seen have been in pre-fall and fall/winter collections. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places. The set looks amazing, a kind of domestic nightmare.


Ooh and check out those Louboutins ;)

1 comment: