Friday 18 June 2010

All the right moves in all the right places








YES MY FRIENDS, Newgen is back and with some very cool new designers. They may be even too cool for me, but I'll try to do them justice. So lets get started, Felicity Brown, a designer from my home-town, has created these beautiful dresses, not so ready-to-wear, but I can see them being worn at red carpet events. The dip dyed ends of fabric look like they're about to drop off the ends of the dress, (in a good way) like icicles, or stalactites, (hope that's spelt right). The layering is very interesting because of how the layers are draped it seems like a weaving on some of the dresses. Whatever it is called, its heavily artistic and very interesting to look at. These are some of my favourites, you can see more by looking at the London Fashion Week Website . Her designs are some of the first A/W '10 designs I've liked, I've been in a fussy mood recently, hence the lack of posts because I don't want to write about things that I don't really like.
What's weird though is that Felicity Brown's website has completely different clothes on from the catwalk collection. On the website, the clothes are totally ready-to-wear, as in I could quite happily snap up one of the dresses and throw it over a pair of black tights with my brogues.

3 comments:

  1. ahh I saw saw her on London Fashion week
    shes so nice too

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the third to last one <3

    xx, Melissa
    http://dearellaxolily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete