Tuesday 3 August 2010

Look what you made me do look what I made for you





I've always liked mens fashion, but it seems to be flagging a little a the moment, creativity-wise. I don't know- maybe I'm just not seeing it, or 'getting it'. I really like J.W. Anderson's A/W '10 collection though. Yes, its a bit dark, but the splashes of colour really liven it up. It is quite grungy/punky and has an early 90s vibe to it, but I quite like it. Only problem I guess would be that you'd have to have a certain look/attitude to go along with it. That depends on accessories though, if you wore the looks without the heavy metal boots, replacing them with a smooth brogue or such, the look could work for most people.

What is awesome about JWA is that he does womens clothing as well, so I'll post on that too, just thought I should put a little post on menswear due to my lack of such a topic ever, and seeing as I found a designer who's menswear I like.

JWA's an Irish designer, based in London, just come back off a holiday with a load of my Irish friends, so this seems like a nice homage to them.

Hope you're all having a good summer,

No comments:

Post a Comment